Welcome Home – Welcome to…
Are you looking for that SECRET PLACE… that QUIET PLACE…that RESTING PLACE for your SPECIAL OCCASION?
Welcome to Papa’s Place!
Papa’s Place, a ministry of FAMILY AFFAIR MINISTRIES FELLOWSHIP, is nestled on 20.25 acres of breathtaking beauty on Baker Road in Goodlettsville TN, Davidson County. At Papa’s Place you can experience a quiet peaceful day where kids can run and play. Here you can host a grand event such as a simple sweet barefoot wedding, plan a small group retreat, host a business meeting, a ladies luncheon, or a grill out for the guys – just to name a few. Whatever you can imagine that will bring you to a place of peace and relaxation, then Papa’s Place is the space! Give us a call, then come out and see what and where your peaceful event can be.
** Papa’s Place is completely Smoke, Drug, and Alcohol free.
The Meeting Place:
- 25 acres of beautiful country scenery in Goodlettsville, TN
- 4800 total square ft. Homestead (Meeting space)
- 1700 total square ft. Newly renovated Farmstead (Rustic Barn)
- Partially covered Patio and Pool with Swim-out Decking
Intimate Event Offerings:
- Outdoor Ground Events
- Birthday Celebrations
- Baby Showers
- Overnight Group Retreats
- Professional Development Staff Team Building Day Retreats
- Youth Team Building Day Retreats
- Creation/Nature Week Long Day Camp
- Camping Outings